The key to success is speed, which is only possible with powerful backend technology fueling your sales process. Armed with the right cloud ERP system, ecommerce businesses are able to reach and exceed the expectations of their online customers.
Here are the top six ways that cloud ERP speeds up your ecommerce sales process.
- Increases mobile access: Give your sales force the ability to place orders virtually, anytime or anywhere, with just about any device. With your data stored in the cloud, employees and partners also have the ability to access the information they need using only an Internet connection. If you have CRM software and a decent document management system, you have the power to access customer records, prospect records, templates and original contract scans from wherever you’re located. Your customers also want speedy websites. If they struggle to quickly find what they want, they’ll leave, taking their business with them.
- Improves system security: Even if your business or home office is in shambles due to a fire, flood or other disaster, cloud ERP systems allow you to continue operations without slowing down. With your data stored safely in the cloud, SMBs are able to keep effectively marketing and selling with PCI compliance, plus have a 360-degree view of available inventory and customer data. Backed by a Tier 1 data center, SMBs have the confidence that they’re protected from accidents, intentional harm or disasters.
- Enhances collaboration with partners: Cloud ERP supports both direct selling and sales through third parties such as partners and resellers. ERP allows SMBs engaged in B2B ecommerce to offer much easier portal access for reseller partners to effectively manage their sales pipeline. This gives you a complete view of your sales activity and “cradle to grave” process management capability.
- Better tracks ecommerce sales across multiple locations: With Facebook stores, mobile sites and popular online storefronts such as Amazon and eBay, ecommerce is becoming more complex. Cloud ERP helps SMBs manage and support this complexity so they get value and visibility on multiple sites without the hassle of trying to manually keep track of everything.
- Improves forecasting and reporting for faster and better decisions: More real-time data syncs and integration across multiple channels and solutions provide a better view into your sales pipeline and sales forecasting. Cloud ERP systems allow you to identify issues and trends in your industry and respond to them in real-time. Analytics capabilities also provide visibility into your current business to tease out problems.
- Faster customer service: Powerful technology provides integration with web storefronts and physical storefronts. Without an ecommerce solution combined and integrated with cloud ERP, tracking sales across multiple stores must be performed manually, which is slow and error-prone.
It’s clear that speed equals success. Use a powerful cloud ERP system to reach and exceed the expectations of your online customers. Remember, many cloud-based ERP offerings do not include many (if any) ecommerce solution areas, so make sure you do your research.
Discover the best cloud ERP solution for your ecommerce business by clicking the button below.